whats your favorite halloween candy? what kind of halloween candy do you give to trick-or-treaters?
Thanks for the question. My favorite Halloween candy is chocolate candy bars. They’re absolutely delicious. I’m sure you’ve had some before.
Were you to make me choose my favorite amongst that larger classification of Halloween candy, I’d go with this:
- Snickers - Great frozen. Great in all states.
- Take 5 - Monster bar. If you haven’t, I suggest you try.
- Kit Kat - There are 4 of them
- Reese’s Fast Break - Softest nougat in the business
- Rolos - It’s a childhood thing. You wouldn’t understand.
Disqualified? Godiva chocolate bars. Specialty chocolate, and I feel haughty when I eat them. Also, Twix are eliminated. I’ve recently learned they’re technically a chocolate and caramel covered COOKIE. Believe that?
What do I like to give? Chocolate turtles.
Additional tidbit alert! Worst thing I’ve ever gotten at Halloween? I received a life-size, maroon plastic hand, with the index and middle fingers up in the Peace symbol. True story.